SIL 2 / The PrimaX IR gas transmitter from MSA detects flammable gases at the lower explosion limit (LEL) using the patented PrimaX gas transmitter IR with dual source structure. In addition, the possibility of cloudiness due to rain, fog, dirt, dust and other environmental influences is minimized by the dual source structure. In order to achieve maximum signal strength and stability, the optics were also adjusted.
Product information "PrimaX IR"
- Patented dual-source design offers redundancy with reliable continuous operation
- Patented Environmental Guard sensor housing for fast, efficient response
times - Heated optics prevent fogging
- 4–20 mA analog output
- User-friendly configuration, calibration, diagnosis and maintenance via HART interface
- Calibration can be done with Calibration cap can be carried out by one person
- Simple cable connection in aluminum or stainless steel Connection
housing - 316 stainless steel, IP67 classified, robust housing protects against external influences
- Calibrated in the factory for quick commissioning
- Wide temperature range from –50 ° C to +80 ° C